Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 364-December 30, 2014

Tomorrow is the last day of 2014 and I have not accomplished much this year. I did get a lot of trial and error out of the way so that 2015 I might get closer to my goal. I know that getting to be a sahm is not something that will happen overnight and I know it will take a lot of hard work but still have to get there. I will get there.


I still make my $35000 list like Mary Kay Ash said to and still complete all of the things on the list. Right now the list concentrates on organizing my business and doing research. I have looked up a couple of local directors on Facebook and will message them today to get some ideas and some input. I have several ideas for the coming year.


I am going to do a fundraiser. I am going to set up a tailgating event with me and I hope to get a few more people involved to set up somewhere for a fundraiser to raise money to donate in my Aunt's memory to the local Breast Cancer center. I would also like to do something like a Pink Lady Bag for the patients but don't know how to go about doing that. I have emailed my director and told her my idea and she said that we would talk this week about it and see what we could do.


I have my mobile office ready but still need to get ink for my printer, design some cards and get some card stock to print on. I also need to get the addresses of these ladies that are on my 150 woman list so that I can start sending out the cards once I get them done. I can design one and take them to Office Max or Office Depot to get copies done. Maybe even order them off of the MK website.


It really has been a rough year for me. I have had more issues with my depression and my anxiety and the holidays have not helped. I miss my Aunt and my grandparents more every year it seems. I just have to keep pushing forward and making them proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment