Google+ Followers

Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 363-December 29, 2014

Only a couple of more days left in 2014 and I have not reached my goal. I have had several trial and error attempts and have seen that it does take longer to reach a goal like this. I will not give up. I will be continuing this blog to help keep myself in check.


I took one of my boxes from when I sold Thirty-One and made a mobile office, I have my 150 woman list that I will start getting the contact info on today. I will also start getting the addresses to some of the local beauty salons and offices to send flyers to as well. I have not decided if I am going to do flyers or postcards. I am thinking postcards might be a little easier to do. I will have to create one or maybe get some from MK website and mail them out.


I am also starting a newsletter at the first of the year talking about some of the specials I will be having each month. That way I can get more exposure. I will be posting my links to my blog that will focus mainly on the MK business. I will also be posting on FB about my newsletter and ask who would like to be added to it. I can add them to the MK website and then do the newsletter from there so that it will be emailed to them.


Let's see how this goes. I also have my samples done so that I can set up to get profiles to get some leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment