Google+ Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Day 362-December 28, 2014

I have decided that this year I am going to concentrate on my Mary Kay business. I have reorganized my mobile office thanks to a pin on Pinterest that seems more efficient than what I had already.

I did hear from my upline again and we will be going over this 150 woman list that she had me make. I am feeling positive. I am still $87 away from my goal to be able to get my 50% profit so if I don't get it before income tax comes in I am using some of the return to get what I need to start an inventory. Then only to get hubby to build me an office. I think I can get him to do that for me. 

I have so many plans and can't wait for the new year. I have to keep reminding myself that I want more than a JOB (Journey Of Broke) and that I want better than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment