Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 358-December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas Eve! I am working my day job today and thinking about some things for the new year. I was talking to hubby last night and he said that because I do so many different crafts that I should start a magazine. He said that I have also done so much with direct sales that I could do a direct sales magazine. I could sell ad space in the DS magazine but also sell ad space in the crafts magazine too of some of the people that have etsy shops. Here is what I have so far.


  1. Craft Magazine
    1. Letter from the Crafting Queen
    2. Crafter of the month
    3. Sections for each craft
      1. crochet
      2. knit
      3. plastic canvas
      4. quilting
      5. embroidery
      6. sewing
    4. Pattern of the month
  2. Direct Sales Magazine
    1. Letter from the Master
    2. Consultant of the month
    3. Section for each category
      1. jewelry
      2. bags
      3. cosmetics
      4. skin care
      5. weight loss
      6. cooking
    4. Tip of the month
I don't know if these will pan out but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment