Google+ Followers

Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 356-December 22, 2014

Monday morning and back to work. I am past this flu crud and feeling a lot better. Here is what I plan to do today. After work, I am going to start making plans for after the first of the year. I plan on setting up for "A New Year A New You" tailgate event. I will have small sample bags and profile cards and tell each person that stops that if they fill out a profile card that they will get a free sample bag and entered into a drawing for one of three free gifts. That will help me generate a few leads.


I will also look at the names on my 150 woman list and look them up on Facebook and get the email address that they use as well as look them up in white pages to get their addresses and after the first of the year I am going to start building my inventory with MK and find a good bag to use to keep things organized but at the same time I will be creating and printing postcards for these ladies to mail out and offer them a discount on their first order or a free gift if they book their beauty class with me.


Let's see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment