Google+ Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Day 346-December 12, 2014

I am bound and determined to finish the bookmarks this weekend. The party is in one week. I have to have these done. I have checked my LBE website and I am seeing more traffic than normal but still no sales. I am working on that though. I am also working on posting on FB about my MK business so that I can get bookings. I am just going to have to watch some of the videos online and see how to do the parties. I will also watch the video that came with my kit about it and see what I can learn. I will set the bookings for January and use the whole "New Year New You" approach.


I saw some things online that I liked and thought about looking at again when I Googled ideas yesterday. I will look at them again and also look up step by step ideas to do the beauty classes and also to filling my datebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment