Google+ Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 345-December 11, 2014

I did work on some bookmarks last night and will have them finished by the weekend. I feel like I am working two full time jobs trying to get things done for my craft business. But it will be worth it the day I get to tell them I quit. Just have to tough it out until then. I am so tired and stressed but I know it will all be okay when I get things going.


I emailed my Director with MK and still have gotten no response. So here I am, again, alone in my journey. I just have to get things rolling and don't know how to go about it. I will email my adopted Director and see if she has any options or ideas for me. I will also look at Pinterest and Instagram and such to get ideas. I need to pull up some of the videos on YouTube and see what I can find on there too. I can Google some tips on getting sales online and in person without doing the beauty classes. I have so much going on with the kids and with us being down to one car now that I have to figure this out another way. Maybe if I look up some of the other reps in my area and email them to see about ideas.


In the meantime, I have been looking at things to get that are inexpensive to order for cash and carry items. I will also look online and see if there are any ladies that have older catalogs that they are not using so that I can use for advertisements.

No comments:

Post a Comment