Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 337-December 3, 2014

We had bowling league last night and then watched a movie and crashed out. I don't have anything going today after work so I will be working on the bookmarks that I really need to get finished. I will also be looking at boxes of greeting cards to send out to people to tell them about my MK business and my LBE business. I am going to try to set out 2 hours a day after work and have 1 to concentrate on MK and 1 for LBE. That way I can concentrate on getting done what needs to be done and I can work on my craft projects while I watch TV. This way I can keep myself motivated and hopefully get closer to my goal.


I woke up this morning exhausted but still need to get things done today. It is like I am working 2 full time jobs. What time I am not at my day job I am working on MK and LBE. I am going to restrict my posting from my personal website to just my FB pages and then just share on my personal pages. I am going to email my upline to see what I need to do about the 150 women list that I made the other day that I still don't know what to do with. I have been missing the conference calls because of the bowling league that is on the same night and I don't get home until after the call is done.


I am tired of being unhappy with my current situation but don't want to burn myself out trying to change it. I have to plan carefully and have to plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment