Google+ Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 335-December 1, 2014

Here it is the last month of the year and a month until my deadline. It is becoming obviously clear that I am not going to make it but that is not stopping me from carrying on. I will reach this goal but will still be blogging here to keep myself in check. I am still trying to decide if I want to set up and sell the crafts that I have. If I do then I will have to start from square one on my inventory but then again if I do, I will have extra money to get more material with. Just don't know yet. Today is only Monday so I have a few days to decide.


I will be posting today about my Cyber Monday Free Shipping coupon (www.etsy.com/shop/ladybugexpression code LBECM) all over Facebook and will also be looking at some of the patterns I have so that I can get started on more inventory. I am looking at some ornament sets to start next. Maybe I can make some and sell them quick. I know most people are putting up their trees now so they will need ornaments hopefully.


I have to do my MK list of 150 women today that I am still not done with and to call my director tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment