Google+ Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 334-November 30, 2014

Still working on the bookmarks. Don't have them finished but will soon. I am making 8 of each  color and there are 5 colors. Then I have to get more material for the coffee cozies. I think I have an idea on them though.


I have to finish my list of 150 women that I have not actually even started yet. I have been working on the bookmarks trying to get them done. I am still trying to decide what I should do. Should I set up and sell my inventory and start from scratch or should I hold on to them and keep building up. I don't know what to do. I may post on cafemom.com and see what others would do. Just do a poll or something.


My stepson had to report back to his Army base today and made it there with a little over an hour to spare. We let him take over the payments on the car that my husband was driving so that we could get my husband a truck. My stepson even told me that I should concentrate on the craft business and also my stepdaughter told me the same thing. I have to get my head together. I am going to do the craft business full time but need to decide what all I want to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment