Google+ Followers

Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 332-November 28, 2014

It's the day after Thanksgiving. Most of the people I know are hitting the Black Friday sales. Not me. I hate crowds. I really don't see myself fighting people over a sale. I don't need anything that bad. 

I am spending my Black Friday posting about my crafts and my MK business. Maybe I will get some sales. If I get the order with MK to reach my goal of $87 then that will get me where I want to be but if I get them with my crafts I will use that money to get me to my goal. 

All I need to sell is 3 Satin Hands Sets to get me to my goal. Should not be that hard. I am going to pick a winner today on my goody bag drawing. I was hoping for 10 but I only got 5. Still better than nothin so not bad. They are still leads. Then when I get paid Friday I will mail them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment