Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 330-November 26, 2014

Just a few more hours and I get to start my three day weekend and my crafting marathon. I am still working on some things with MK but I am concentrating more on my crafts. I still have a ton of little things bagged up to give out as samples and thinking about setting up somewhere this weekend to hand things out and set up my table with what I have made on it to make some extra money. I just have to get everything out and tag my business card to it with the price on the back. I have to take stock of what I have and see about getting some more canvas as well as seeing what I can make with the scrap pieces that I have.


I am feeling really motivated and will have my girls stuffing the cards into baggies to add to my sample set. I will also make some awareness ribbons to put in there and also make some little lapel pins and key fobs. I still have to get the material cut for the coffee cozies but trying to decide if I have enough material left for that. I love the idea but don't know exactly what I have left. I am going to search today online and make my list of plastic canvas and sewn items to see what I can make and what I want to add to my inventory. I am thinking about getting some fleece and making the no sew blankets but looking at making some stuffed monsters and seeing how that fairs out.


I am also adding centerpieces and party favors to my list of items and will still customize the occasional order if need be. I can't put items on my website that have things that are copyrighted but I have been known to make them for gifts. I am getting really excited about my plans for this business. I will also make items that will be featured items around each holiday. I will have ornament sets and door hangings as well as wreaths for all of the holidays and military items and patriotic items for 4th of July and Veterans day.

No comments:

Post a Comment