Google+ Followers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 328-November 24, 2014

I did get to work on the bookmarks yesterday but I think I might can finish them either tonight or tomorrow night. I decided to do them stripe colors. They are already looking pretty good. Then I will start on the coffee cozies for the teachers.


I also started posting about sample goody bags and will put them together tonight. I posted on Facebook that the first 10 people to message me their contact info of address, phone number and email not only gets the goody bags but gets in a drawing for a free gift. I will mail the gift out with the goody bag. That should be fun. I can use the Ziploc bags to get the things together and then get the padded envelopes to mail them and move everything from the Ziploc bags to the envelopes. I only had it posted a couple of hours and already had 4 people respond and the funny thing is that one of them is a man. I told him that this was for Mary Kay and he said that he understood and that he would love to enter. I am not turning away a potential customer. I am going to post again today and then Tuesday and then Wednesday and start inviting people to the Black Friday event that I have set up on Facebook. I am still only $87 away from my goal and I hope that this gets me there.


After Thanksgiving I am going to start getting my crafts in order and getting things going to build up an inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment