Google+ Followers

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 324-November 20, 2014

I have decided that I am going to still do MK but start making more items to sell for my LBE business and get enough things to set up at the flea market. I can put my MK info on the back of the business cards I have a serve two purposes instead of one. I am also looking at new patterns for sewing and for plastic canvas and thinking about how to go about revamping my Pink Lady Project.


PLP was originally going to be putting together gift bags for breast cancer patients but then I got to thinking that there are so many people all together that need help and could use a little cheering up. I have decided to do a PLP Facebook page and get some PL Ambassadors to help organize the same things in their areas. I am also going to look at quilt patterns that are quick and easy and make things like coffee cozies to sell and post that for every item sold will go to making things for veterans, cancer patients and more. I need some crafty momma's to help me on it too. I am going to post in some of the craft groups on Facebook and Cafemom and anywhere else I can. I really want to get this started.

No comments:

Post a Comment