Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 323-November 19, 2014

Didn't do much last night because of bowling league. I will be working on the book marks tonight and decided that I will just make them multi colored and make them all the same. I am not putting words on them and then putting tassels on the bottom. Then I will start my coffee cozies. I might hand sew them instead of the machine but I don't know yet. I might even get fleece to make them with. I am going to looking at patterns for hats to crochet and sew and see what I can come up with. I want to add more things to my website but need to get these Christmas gifts done first.


I didn't post yesterday about MK but will do that today. I am thinking about different ideas. I can't really do any discounts seeing that I don't have my full $225 in orders in yet to get my discount. I only need $87 to get to my goal. But I need it before the end of the month. I am just so tired and can't come up with any ideas.


I am thinking about making some makeup bags as well as the coffee cozies. I am going to make a list of things I want to make to sell as well as looking at some items to post from MK to get some orders. I am going to message a couple of people and see if they will do a catalog party for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment